Harbin Egg Donation and Fertility Agency [188.2335.0811 Wei Dian] Ten-year-old brand egg donor test tube assisted pregnancy to select sex, egg donor test tube surrogate pregnancy, test tube donor egg selected sex surrogate, female infertility check item caused female infertility The reasons are more complicated. Both couples of child-bearing age have lived together for more than one year, have normal sexual life, and have not adopted any contraceptive measures. However, they have still failed to get pregnant. Infertility of surviving infants, at this time should go to a regular large hospital for a detailed examination to find out the cause and early treatment, do not delay the illness.
Female infertility check items include the following:
1. Whole body reproductive system examination. After general inspection, palpation, and vaginal endoscopy and internal diagnosis, a preliminary understanding of the general situation of the vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and pelvis.
2. Examination of the uterus. By B-ultrasound, check the size of the ovaries, the presence of polycystic ovaries, whether the uterus is deformed, and how thick the endometrium is.
3. Six tests of sex hormones. Through blood tests and determination of sex hormone levels to understand female endocrine function and diagnose diseases related to endocrine disorders.
4. Inspection of fallopian tubes. Check whether the fallopian tube is unobstructed by passing water through the fallopian tube or developing the fallopian tube.
5, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia inspection. Detection of chlamydia and mycoplasma infection by blood drawing or secretion culture.
6. Immunological examination. A blood test is performed to check the presence of antibodies in the serum or cervical fluid of the woman.
These items should be determined after a doctor's initial diagnosis, and specific examination items should be determined. Female friends should actively cooperate with each other and check out the specific causes as early as possible in order to prescribe the right medicine.
The best time for female infertility check Before women go for infertility check, they should know when is the best time to check. Women's examination time is best to choose abstinence examination within 2-7 days after menstruation is clean. The results of this period are more accurate.
Preparing parties should learn more about this aspect, and do not overly think that infertility is caused by women. Pregnancy is a complex process and must have the following basic conditions:
1. The woman's ovary has normal mature eggs discharged every month.
2. The man can ejaculate in the same room. The semen contains normal number, shape and vitality of sperm.
3. The woman's fallopian tube is unobstructed, so that sperm and eggs can meet and fertilize in the tube.
4. Fertilized eggs must be able to enter the uterine cavity through the fallopian tubes and be implanted in the endometrium.
Also see if there are immune antibodies in both bodies. Infertility can occur if any of the above links have obstacles. The problem may be caused by one or both sides, and it must be promptly identified.
Precautions for female infertility test There are many items for female infertility test. In order to get the test results more accurately, you should know some precautions before the test and make relevant preparations. Specific precautions Including the following three points:
1. For women who go to the hospital for infertility examination for the first time, they should choose to do it 3-7 days after menstruation is clean, and they can also take their husband to go for a semen test.
2. Abstain from abstinence within 5-7 days before going to the test, and do not have sex, so as not to affect the test results.
3. When doing an infertility test, you should strictly follow the doctor's agreement and keep your menstrual cycle in mind. Because these tests have a certain relationship with the menstrual cycle. For example, blood tests for sex hormones should be performed on the 3rd day of menstrual cramps; tubal drainage or angiography should be 3-7 days after menstruation is clean; monitoring of ovulation on the 8-10 days of menstrual cramps; diagnostic curettage should be performed before menstrual cramps 3 days or 6 hours after menstrual cramps.
It is recommended that female friends should have some understanding of this, and make comprehensive preparations to better treat them.
How much does female infertility check cost? Female infertility check does not have a uniform charge standard, and its check costs need to be determined based on specific test items and different hospital charges. The fees for different projects are different, and the fees charged for different hospital qualifications are also different. Generally, the total cost is several hundred dollars.
There are many items for women's infertility check, and there is no need to check each item individually. Female friends should choose to go to a regular large hospital. According to the specific conditions of the patient, under the precise diagnosis and treatment of the doctor, selective and reasonable inspections will be made, so that they will not spend more money and be more conducive to the recovery of the patient's condition and early treatment. To achieve the purpose of fertility.
Among them, the cause of female infertility is more complicated. There are congenital and acquired causes; there are reproductive and non-reproductive causes; some can be cured, and some cannot be cured. In these cases, women cannot judge themselves, and they must go to the hospital to check clearly. Female friends usually also need to master the necessary scientific and reproductive medical knowledge to prevent problems before they occur.