Smart Water Affairs Easy Management System Native App Professional Source Code Custom Development, For details, please contact Manager 153-1559-1815 WeChat Sync
In recent years, the term "smart water" is very hot. So what exactly is smart water? Why do we do smart water?
What is smart water? Regarding smart water, there is currently no standard definition. Common definition: Smart Water Affairs senses the running status of the urban water supply and drainage system in real time through online monitoring equipment such as data collectors, wireless networks, and water pressure gauges, and uses a visual way to organically integrate water management departments and water supply and drainage facilities to form "Urban Water Affairs "Internet of things", and can analyze and process massive amounts of water affairs information in time, and make corresponding processing results to assist decision-making recommendations, and manage the entire production, management and service process of the water affairs system in a more refined and dynamic manner, thereby achieving "intelligence" However, due to the limitations of the environment, the definition is not comprehensive enough. New technologies are not limited to sensors, things, big data analysis, and there are many new technologies in the fields of water production, operations and services. For example: production: process optimization, intelligent monitoring, scientific scheduling, energy saving, etc .; operation: geographic information, online monitoring, simulation, optimized operation, pipe network diagnosis, asset evaluation, etc. Services: mobile meter reading, water meter monitoring, marketing Services, etc.
2. Why do we need smart water? There is not only the guidance and promotion in this, but also the good background that water companies hope to use technology to improve their management level and business efficiency, as well as the objective background that professional companies use advanced technology to provide convenient, intelligent, fast, and scientific services for water supply business. E.g:
1. Operation costs need to be optimized;
2. Urban development needs for safety;
3. Changes in personnel and adjustment of organizational structure;
4, backward information technology, such as more management systems, data sharing difficulties, low data utilization, etc .;
5. Urban water supply facilities are facing aging, and the decision to update the pipeline network needs to be more scientific and reasonable;
6. Water enterprises face more stringent policy regulations and user needs in the dynamic changes of urban development and renewal.
Advantages of Smart Water
1. 24-hour dynamic monitoring of water quality safety Compared with the previous technical means, the IoT smart water demonstration project has unparalleled advantages. The subsystems of the IoT Smart Water Demonstration Project can visualize the water production process, that is, the water purification process. The method adopted in the past was manual monitoring, but now it is automated to facilitate technicians to grasp the water quality situation at any time. In a large screen, technical parameters such as raw water turbidity and pH value can be clearly displayed. Once these parameters are abnormal, they will be reflected on the screen as soon as possible. The system can dynamically monitor water quality for 24 hours to ensure the safety of drinking water. .
2. On-demand distribution pipe network scheduling efficiency is high. Changing the traditional method in the past, the intelligent water service of the Internet of Things makes the pipe network scheduling more scientific and efficient. Open the operation platform of the pipeline network optimization dispatching system, and you can clearly see the water supply and water consumption in each area. It can predict the water consumption based on the monitored real-time data and historical data, and generate an optimal dispatching plan to assist the dispatcher's decision-making. What kind of optimized scheduling scheme can guarantee users' water consumption. For example, if a certain area uses a large amount of water during a certain period of time, and another area uses a small amount of water during this period of time, this system can clearly display and implement dynamic scheduling. This greatly improves the scheduling optimization efficiency. The pipe network optimized dispatching system provides technical support for efficient and scientific dispatch of water, and provides data support for pipe network planning.
3. Promote the digitalization, intelligence, and standardization of water management operations management. Under the guidance of the "smart water management" concept, the management of water management groups has changed. They use sensing equipment such as data acquisition and transmission to detect the operation status of water management systems online. Organically integrate water management department facilities in a visual way to form the "Internet of Things". The Group analyzes and processes massive data in a timely manner through a digital water management platform, that is, installing a data acquisition front-end machine or a data acquisition DSP module in each sewage treatment plant and pump station, and transmitting the production and operation data in the automatic control system to the real-time through the 3G network. Group headquarters for centralized storage and applications. Through real-time monitoring and intelligent analysis of various types of key data, classification and hierarchical warnings are provided, and relevant persons in charge are notified by SMS, light, and alarm sounds. At the same time, the corresponding processing results are used to assist decision-making suggestions, in order to provide more detailed and dynamic information. Way to manage the entire production, management and service process of the water operation system, make it more digital, intelligent and standardized, so as to achieve a "smart" state.
Water management is also more complicated, and staff think that the best way should be intelligent management. The development of the smart water service app integrates information management and management, which can bring convenience to the staff. It covers integrated construction management of water source water intake, water plant water stop, water supply and distribution, etc., allowing staff to easily complete tasks.
Smart water service app development features and characteristics Smart water management system native app professional source code custom development please contact manager 153-1559-1815 WeChat synchronization
1.Product display: Show related products to users, such as water supply equipment, sewage equipment, frequency conversion water tanks, etc., you can see the product details online and order the equipment you need to purchase, it will become simpler when managing, Improve efficiency.
2. Case display: Show the successful online management case to the user, because the case is the best proof.
3.Integrated information management: covers the integration of information management such as water source water extraction, water plant water production, water supply and distribution, customer water, drainage, sewage treatment, etc. Internet and other integrated information management platforms.
4. Drainage system: Not only the water supply system is important, the drainage system is very important. Managing the drainage system can make staff more burden, solve the problem of poor drainage information management, and make the drainage system more valuable.
4. What are the misunderstandings of Smart Water? Misunderstandings of Smart Water:
1. The establishment of a monitoring system does not mean the realization of smart water services.
For example: water meter monitoring, big data analysis of large users' water volume, and even free or value-added services, is it smart water? Answer: No.
Establish a pipe network monitoring system to monitor the pressure, flow, and water quality in the pipe network, and analyze the big data. Is it smart water? Answer: No. These are not really smart water services, they can only be said to be part of smart water services. The goal of Smart Water is to achieve remote meter reading, data transmission, automatic control, and video monitoring of some key parts through technical applications, effectively improve management levels, and provide better services for residents.
It can analyze and process massive water affairs information in time, and make corresponding processing results to assist decision-making recommendations, and manage the entire production, management, and service processes of the water affairs system in a more refined and dynamic manner, thereby achieving a "smart" state.
The smart water mist system App is professionally developed for easy management. For details, the smart water service app development can integrate information management, and build comprehensive management, effectively promote the product, and allow consumers to purchase the products they need.